Did you know that 2.25 billion cups of coffee are being consumed each day around the world? And if you are a coffee lover, you are one of those billions of people who are healthily consuming a lot of cup of coffee each day. And one of the biggest contributors to coffee consumption is coffees that are consumed at the coffee shops, where thousands of profits are accumulated each day for some coffees that are bland, too sweet and or, just right.
But why spend too much on coffee where you can make a world-class one?
French pressed coffee is another way of brewing coffee that gives you aromatic and flavorful coffee. If you are a certified coffee lover and haven’t tried making a French press coffee, you are missing out one something.
If you are too busy to make a French press coffee, there’s a French Press travel mug that you can consider using – it is convenient, easy to use, and very portable. The following is a quick check of the awesome French press travel mug that you should consider buying.
Bodum Tea and Coffee Press Travel Mug
- Dimension: 3.5 x 3.5 x 9.1 inches
- Weight: .0875 pounds
- Materials: Stainless steel
- Capacity: 15 ounces
- Vacuum sealed and double-wall construction.
- Designed with spill-resistant lid and built-in plunger.
- Non-slip grip; easy to carry
- Designed with dual-wall insulation that helps keep the coffee or tea hot and or cold.
BRBHOM Portable French Press Mug
- Dimension: 2.7 x 2.7 x 10.5 inches
- Weight: 1.01 pounds
- Materials: Stainless steel (304)
- Capacity: 12 ounces of liquid
- Designed sleek, easy to clean, and spill-proof
- Designed with Filtration Water Isolation for better coffee or tea flavor.
- Double-walled (304) stainless steel-made and vacuum-sealed French press coffee mug.
- It has a double filtrating system that separates the coffee from the coffee grounds.
- FDA approved Phthalates, BPA, and BPS-free material.
Stanley Classic Vacuum Travel Press Mug
- Dimension: 3.5 x 3.7 x 9.6 inches
- Weight: 1.32 pounds
- Materials: 18/8 stainless steel material
- Capacity: 15 ounces of liquid
- Designed with vacuum insulation that can keep the temperature of any hot drinks for 4 hours, cold drinks for 5 hours, and iced drinks for 20 hours.
- Durable, stainless steel, and easy to clean.
- Leak-proof; the lid screw is well secured that it will keep spilling your tea or coffee.
- Designed with a fine mesh filter that keeps the coffee grounds from the coffee.
French Press coffee is another type of coffee that you shouldn’t miss out – it is flavorful and aromatic.
If you are too busy to make your own, you can use French Press travel mug; anywhere you are, you can make your own French Press coffee – conveniently made for busy people.
To find out which French Press travel mug is worth your money, try reading a more detailed review at Coffee Break Essentials’ website – one of the reliable review sites for coffeemakers and French Press coffee makers.